- Experience within a Finance Department or Audit firm
- Started ACCA studies
- iGaming experinace a plus
We are looking for an ambitious Finance Executive to provide support to the Finance team. The successful applicant will be reporting directly to the Finance Manager Responsibilities include:
Desired Skills and Experience
- Assisting with preparation of management accounts. Including the daily work along with fellow accounting staff, detailed review of accounting records and other reports.
- Assisting with the preparation of various regulatory reports
- Maintaining the generic finance inbox
- Processing of purchase orders and other matters related to the measurement of costs;
- Assisting in the revenue calculations as well as commissions owed.
- Assisting with credit control procedures.
- Understanding of all accounting tasks with a view of being able to be interchangeable/replacing team members during absence in order to ensure smooth operations of the accounting department
- Assisting with other ad-hoc requests that may be required from time to time.
- Experience within a Finance Department or Audit firm with focus on the online casino industry will be considered an asset.
- University degree in accounts or equivalent professional qualification. Partly qualified individuals will also be considered; (Assistance in development could be provided)
- Ability to take full ownership of the responsibilities assigned including taking initiative to learn new processes as they arise and determining corrective action recommendations with your manager;
- Considered as an organised and self-motivated person;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- Able to work with others as well as independently, while upholding a high standard of work ethic, and accuracy;
- Responsible and trustworthy person who can use initiative to meet agreed deadlines.