- 4+ years' experience in Responsible Gaming and 3 years' management exp
- You have a high level of proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Good understanding of analyzing data
Are you ready for the next step in your career? You have matters? If so, you may have found your tribe in the Responsible Gaming Team! In this role, you will ensure the effectiveness of minor protection and player protection in day-to-day operations, and manage our Responsible Gaming Team. Your daily playground:
Which skills should you bring to the pitch:
- You will supervise the day-to-day operational workflow of the RG team, in line with specifies SLAs and KPIs. This includes both online and retail B2C cases.
- You will manage the scheduling for the RG Analysts, perform team and individual quality checks and provide regular training for the team.
- You will ensure that the quality schemes are carried out on a monthly basis.
- We always strive to become better every day. You will update regularly departmental procedures, align processes and ensure an effective communication flow within the Customer Operations management team.
- Our customers are our main focus. You will review effectiveness of minor protection / player protection throughout Customer Operations, be the First Line of Defense, identify risks and propose appropriate mitigations.
- You will support with any audit processes and act as a point of contact for external stakeholders (ADR, authorities) for RG based queries, when required.
Nice to have:
- Experience . To be able to manage our RG Team and ensure the effectiveness of minor protection & player protection in our day-to-day operations, you have 4+ years’ experience in Responsible Gaming and at least 3 years’ experience in managing people.
- Fluent in English. Our team consists of more than 30 different nationalities working together to achieve the mission, hence fluent English skills are necessary.
- Tech Savvy. You have a high level of proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially with Excel. You have experience with pivot tables, creating graphs and charts, and mining for appropriate information.
- Communicative. You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and strong negotiation skills to influence internal and external stakeholders.
- Data-driven. You have a good understanding of analyzing data and always keep an eye on KPIs and SLAs. You are able to work under pressure against tight and changing deadlines. Additionally, you have advanced problem-solving skills.
- Leadership. You have a positive attitude and an insipiring leadership style. You encourage a collaborative, professional and inclusive culture and have the ability to motivate your colleagues and develop your team.
This is how we score with you:
- Fluency in German are desirable.
- Established International Group. We have a solid foundation on which to grow
- Personal and Professional Growth. We offer you opportunities to develop and grow to unlock your potential.
- Relocation Support. To make your move to Malta as smooth as possible
- Competitive Package. We care for our employees, offering a competitive salary, Private health and dental insurance and subsidised parking.
- On-site childcare. Worried about where to leave your 3+ year old kids? We’ve got a game plan.
- Sports Incentive . We want you to remain active and will subsidise a membership of the sport of your choice.
- Modern offices. Our very own office provides an open plan space with the latest technology.
- Events. Sponsored Charity and Team gatherings, we like to have fun together as one team and reinforce our connections.
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.