- 3-5 years of experience in designing web UI interfaces
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes
- Experience using Figma
Our vision is to empower better online decision making for our users. We do this by creating
industry-leading products based on honesty, integrity, and transparency. By putting people first,
we know that they will do the same for our users.
The Position Summary
Change gambling affiliation for good!
We are looking for a talented UI Designer capable of working independently but a strong team player to join our fun and collaborative User Experience team of Product Designers and User Researchers.
This is an incredibly exciting time to join this company and be a part of an incredibly rewarding and impactful journey!
The role requires expertise in visual and UI design to create pixel-perfect interfaces and design libraries of components. You will be responsible for crafting the visual direction of our key
products and have the opportunity to showcase all your design versatility, taking full ownership of the visual appeal of some of our products.
[For the full-time position: This position is for a full-time, permanent contract and fully remote!
You can work from anywhere in Europe]
[ For the freelance position: This is a temp-to-perm position and fully remote! You can work
from anywhere in Europe]
● 3-5 years of experience in designing web UI interfaces, wireframes, and design interface concepts
● Experience using Figma
● A clear understanding of mobile and web design best practices for usability and accessibility
● An eye for the details and pixel perfect approach to design work
● Knowledge of modern product design best practices; keep up with trends across the digital landscape
● A visually stunning portfolio that displays experience with interaction design, design libraries, and specifications documentation
● You are a self-starter and can hit the ground running
● Excellent written and verbal communications skills
● Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
● Care about doing a great job and exceeding expectations with the quality of what you do
● Design innovate visual UI solutions for the various niche products.
● Define the visual direction of a product to shape and position ideas for user impact
● Apply understanding for composition, color, typography, iconography, and usability to
help to create pleasant user interfaces.
● Apply best practices for user-centric design to common visual and usability challenges
● Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
● Design illustrations, icons, and graphic user interfaces components, like menus, tabs, and widgets that appeal to the users
● Create and/or maintain a library of icons, colours and components that will be used throughout the products
● Contribute to the creation of the new design system
● Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
● Liaise with Developers and QA’s to ensure designs are built and delivered in line with design specifications