- Skills in sales & excellent relationship management a must
- 1 to 2 years of experience within an affiliate function required
- Challenging & dynamic environment
As an Affiliate Manager
, you will oversee and create innovative marketing activities towards affiliates as well as negotiate and restructure deals to ensure that all activities are commercially viable at all times while being fully compliant.Key responsibilities include:
What do you have to offer?
- Acquiring new affiliates while developing, expanding and taking good care of existing affiliate partnerships;
- Identifying less traditional affiliate marketing approaches to customer acquisition & retention;
- Examining ROI to ensure commercial viability and performance maximisation;
- In-depth knowledge of and utilisation the organisation's toolbox to invent marketing solutions to address Affiliate opportunities;
- Actively interacting with all stakeholders to provide best affiliate service to (including creative, design and execution agent);;
- Providing an affiliate marketing strategy with customer analysis and promotional strategies;
- Developing strategic marketing initiatives for a key affiliate account.
- 2 to 3 years of experience within the iGaming industry, ideally within an affiliate function;
- Excellent written and verbal English communications skills. A second language will be considered a plus;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite;
- An inquisitive mind and a good understanding of ROI optimisation in acquisition deal negotiations;
- An entrepreneurial spirit with fantastic negotiation skills, highly-motivated, results-oriented, taking pride in delivering top results;
- A creative mind and the ability to communicate ideas and thrive in an environment where freedom and responsibility are key;
- A team player & problem solver: likes sharing knowledge with the rest of the team, listen and cooperate so teamwork happens in a smooth and enjoyable way.