- Our client is one of the largest Gaming affiliates in the world
- At least 5 years of affiliated experience required
- Available to work +/- 2 CET
As Commercial Director
, you'll be in charge of maintaining and expanding our client's third-party affiliate network. The Network is made up of both paid and organic iGaming publishers. Because the product in this business is the service, the individuals that work with the publishers and the service the company can provide them are the most valuable asset in this industry. Your job is to assemble a team of outstanding Account Managers who will go above and beyond to keep their publishers pleased, as well as to identify and expand the number of publishers on the book.
You must be able to encourage the service employees and continually expand the service offering with new services in order to make our client a valuable partner. You will also be expected to quickly grow the network globally in order to identify new markets and publicist on these markets in order to provide consumers with a market entry opportunity.
You will be in charge of the Group's fastest-growing business area, as well as the one that will drive geographic expansion.Main Responsibilities:
- Ownership of the budget for sales in the business area;
Ownership of KPIs and business development for BA;
- Efficiently manage the customer relationship, create processes and customer lifecycles;
- Ownership and management of the CRM system;
- Assist the regional manager with sales and packaging;
- Collaborate with other BA Directors to develop high-end corporate packages, then lead the sales effort and follow up;
- Ensure that service packaging and presentations are up to date;
- Determine product pricing and design a pricing plan;
- Meetings with senior representatives from customers on a regular basis to verify that what the company is offering is relevant;
- Build B2B campaigns in collaboration with product and operations, and give deals and offers for B2C campaigns.
- Excellent social skills and a service-oriented mindset;
- A negotiator who is tough but also thinks in terms of long-term business partnerships;
- Efficient decision-making under pressure;
- A broad understanding of the business world;
- A minimum of five (5) years of affiliated experience is required, preferably in iGaming;
- Ability to oversee and manage major projects from beginning to end;
- Available to work +/- 2 CET;
- Fluency in English.