- Strong technical knowledge with specific experience of feeds & API's
- Work closely with 3rd party data suppliers
- Own the technical product backlog
Product Owner – TV Guides
The Product Owner (Technical) will be responsible for the product infrastructure of the TV Guides products.
The technical Product Owner will engage with several different business areas, including development, content, SEO, paid media, and social media to ensure all product requirements are gathered, planned for, and delivered. You will work within a matrix environment and work closely with team members from each business area. The technical product owner will be responsible for the infrastructure of the portfolio of products within the TV Guides theme in the Sports vertical.
The ideal candidate is a driven, self-starter, who is organized and has a high level of knowledge of feeds & API’s in sports products in the iGaming affiliate sector.
- Own the technical product backlog; create, manage & prioritise the technical product backlog
- Become the Scrum Product Owner (Technical) within the scrum team
- Work closely with 3rd party data suppliers to ensure we are implementing & maintaining the correct feeds & API’s in the products
- Work closely with the Product Owner – TV Guides, to ensure alignment with user experience
You don't live in Malta, and don't want to relocate? No problem, you can choose whether you want to work from Malta or remotely from anywhere else as long as you can commit to working hours +/- 2hrs CET
- Strong experience working in a Scrum & Agile environment
- Proven track record of building & managing sports (API) products in the iGaming industry
- Strong technical knowledge with specific experience of feeds & API’s in the sports data & broadcasting sectors
- Proficient in workflow management tools like JIRA & Trello
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) an advantage, however training support will be given the to successful candidate
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal, with strong presentation & communication skills