- Role may be based in USA, Spain or Malta
- Experience in the iGaming industry required
- Attractive salary + lucrative commission structure offered
We're searching for a dedicated and experienced Senior Sales Manager
to take charge of executing our client's commercial strategy, with a focus on the US and North American markets.
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record in the iGaming sector in affiliate, sales, and account administration. Working experience with lead generation or affiliate marketing organisations is a plus.Responsibilities:
- Take responsibility for advancing the company’s commercial strategy in North America;
- Actively creating and handling affiliate accounts and building close relationships with commercial partners;
- To ensure a strong ROI for the business, be able to negotiate Fixed Fee, CPA, Hybrid, and Revenue Share partnerships with casino, sports, and esports brands;
- Working with the product and content teams to ensure that the affiliate websites and channels are up-to-date and offer for casino and sports events;
- Creating new business with potential and existing clients, as well as identifying areas for improvement in order to satisfy sales goals, such as new products and client channels;
- Look for new projects and ideas to generate additional revenue for the company on a regular basis;
- To maximise profits, actively seek new business and close agreements;
- Communicate monthly/quarterly initiative progress to internal and external stakeholders, as well as prepare account status reports;
- Report on the performance of your sales, affiliate accounts, and the marketplaces you're in charge of on a regular basis;
- Support and take responsibility for ad hoc projects as well as projects that support the company's commercial strategy;
- Develop pitch decks and presentations;
- Travel to conferences.
- Work experience in a similar role;
- Experience in the iGaming industry (casino and/or sports betting);
- Working knowledge of the various commercial affiliate models: CPA/Hybrid/Revenue Share/CPC; CPA/Hybrid/Revenue Share/CPC;
- Strong analytical capabilities with a strategic approach;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Highly organised and capable of working under pressure;
- To facilitate business growth and expansion, you must have an entrepreneurial spirit;
- Speak English well (knowledge of any other European language would be an additional asset).
include a competitive salary, a lucrative commission structure and private health insurance; Flexible work schedules and a thriving workplace; Opportunities to learn and grow.