- Experienced in business development, sales, or account management required
- Experience in the iGaming industry is a plus
- Awesome benefits + flexible work schedules offered
Our client is an online lead generation company that specialises in creating high-end websites with high-quality content that allows customers to make educated decisions about the products they're going to buy or sign up for.
We're looking for a driven Sales/Account Manager
who will be responsible for implementing the commercial strategy across many verticals and markets. This candidate should have prior experience in business development, sales, or account management, preferably in the iGaming industry. Working experience with lead generation or affiliate marketing organizations is a plus.Key Duties include:
What do you have to offer?
- Creating and managing affiliate accounts, as well as cultivating strong business partnerships;
- Identifying and onboarding new business partners, as well as negotiating listing costs;
- Ensuring a strong ROI for the business by negotiating Fixed Fee, CPA, Hybrid, and Revenue Share partnerships with casino, sports, and esports businesses;
- coordinating with the product and content teams to ensure that the affiliate websites and channels have the most up-to-date material and offers for casino/sports events;
- Developing new business with new and existing clients, as well as identifying areas for improvement in order to satisfy sales goals, such as new goods and client channels;
- Continually seeking fresh businesses and ideas to help the company produce more income;
- Actively seeking new business opportunities and closing deals in order to maximise revenues;
- Updating all stakeholders on the progress of monthly/quarterly projects, and preparing account status reports;
Reporting on the performance of your sales, affiliate account information, and the markets you manage as a whole on a regular basis;
- Supporting and taking ownership of ad hoc projects as well as those that support the company's commercial strategy;
- Developing pitch decks and presentations;
- Attending international conferences.
- Work experience in a similar role;
- Experience in the iGaming industry (casino and/or sports betting) is advantageous;
- Understanding of various business models such as CPA, Hybrid, Revenue Share, and CPC;
- Excellent bargaining and communication skills;
- Analytical skills combined with a strategic perspective;
- Well-organised and capable of working under pressure;
- Capable of enabling business growth and expansion and an entrepreneurial attitude is a must;
- Strong command of the English language (knowledge of any other European language would be an additional asset).