- Great benefits!
- Awesome company!
The Payment Operations Officer will be reporting directly to the Payments Operations Manager and the Head of Operations.
The Operations Officer shall be responsible for the following tasks:
- Handle of the day-to-day Payments operations tasks
- Perform investigation of payment issues
- Communicate internally and assist other departments with their queries
- Liaise with partners and merchants
- Working out processes and workflows for the Company operations;
- Drafting internal documents, like procedures and instructions;
- Conducting general operational duties including onboarding, setups and configurations on operational systems
- Assist with the research, requirements gathering, acceptance testing, implementation of new products
- Assistance during internal and external audits;
- Other general operational duties assigned by management.
- Minimum 2 years work experience in the payment services sector, including e-wallet services; Experience with either payments processor, issuing bank and ( or fintech payments company is strongly preferred
- Strong skills in conducting financial reconciliations, settlements and knowledge of billing processes;
- Be computer literate and experienced in the use of MS Office.
- Pro-active person with a can-do and decisive approach.
- Ability to take ownership of tasks on an individual and team basis, as applicable.
- Basic knowledge of AML and KYC local regulations
- Good organisational and analytical skills, strong work ethic, good judgment, attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English and knowledge of German is a plus