- Great Benefits!
- Good Salary!
The Risk & Fraud Operations Officer will be reporting directly to the Risk & Fraud Operations Manager and the Head of Operations.
The Operations Officer shall be responsible for the following tasks:
- Handle of the day-to-day Risk & Fraud related tasks
- Monitor daily transactions
- Perform investigation of payment issues
- Communicate internally and assist other departments with their queries
- Liaise with partners and merchants
- Working out processes and workflows for the Company operations;
- Drafting internal documents, like procedures and instructions;
- Conducting general operational duties, including onboarding (KYC checks/CDD/EDD), setups and configurations on operational systems
- Assist with the research, requirements gathering, acceptance testing, implementation of new products
- Assistance during internal and external audits;
- Other general operational duties assigned by management.
- Minimum 2 years work experience in the Fraud & Risk in a Financial Institution, Fintech/payment/e-wallet
- Be computer literate and experienced in the use of MS Office.
- Pro-active person with a can-do and decisive approach.
- Ability to take ownership of tasks on an individual and team basis, as applicable.
- Strong knowledge of AML and KYC local and European regulations
- Good organisational and analytical skills with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English and knowledge of German is a plus