- Good benefits!
- Multicultural team
- Fast-growing international company
Working within the team, you will be responsible for maintaining the legacy projects, and also be very actively involved in creating new features and usability.
The selected candidate would ideally hold a tertiary level of education and demonstrate a strong command of PHP. Your role:
What they are looking for:
- Maintaining the current codebase, programming new features/
- functionality and bug fixing where necessary;
- Analysing requirements and improving existing applications;
- Investigating/Researching new technologies and how these can beapplied to better improve our current operations;
- Perform unit testing;
- Writing/updating documentation for when new features or improvements are made;
- Providing efficient reliable design and coding;
- Working closely with other staff and ensuring proper communication with other developers, designers and business analysts for an efficient outcome.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a similar field; or equivalent experience;
- At least 3 years working experience in PHP;
- Experience with Linux (Debian) or other *nix;
- Experience with MySQL Databases and no SQL Databases, such as MongoDB;
- Experience with GIT, or other distributed SCMs;
- OOP skills and knowledge of best design practices;
- Experience with test-driven development;
- Knowledge of writing complex SQL queries (optimising and testing to ensure efficient execution);
- Experience with developing RESTful APIs;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Perform code reviews;
- Able to manage individual project priorities and deadlines;
- Fluent in English.
What they offer:
- Experience with MVC frameworks like Symfony, Lumen or Laravel;
- An attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience;
- The opportunity to work within a multicultural team, in a fast-growing international company, where expertise and professional dedication are rewarded with career development within the company.