- Fast-growing company
- Great Benefits
In the next 2 years, our client expects to double in size. Our client is a so-called game studio that creates and operates online casino games for over 500 online casinos around the world.
Our client is best described as a high-end IT company, applying the latest technology. Furthermore, our client is ISO 27001 certified, which indicates that the highest standards on data security and business contingency are applied. As the core business of clients concerns the creation of online games, the company culture is informal, the offices are fancy, and the people are artistic. The average age is 30 years.
For the office in Kyiv / Remote, our client is in search of a Java Back-end Developer.
- Implementation of back-end highly-loaded part of the system using Java language and related technologies.
- Implementation of data processing components.
- Support of existing solutions and moving is to the new architecture (microservices) with intent to launch a highly reliable and scalable platform.
- Following engineering best practices (Code review, Unit Tests, TDD, etc.).
- Participation in the decision-making process regarding project architecture, tools, and possible improvements.
- Analyzing and estimation the new features based on provided business requirements.
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU
- 3.5+ years of experience in Java 8, 11
- Experience with Spring boot 2., Spring JPA, Spring Batch, Spring MVC, Open Feign, Hibernate, Kafka 2.3.1
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with PostgreSQL 11, MySQL 5.7.
- Experience with ClickHouse
- Experience with NGINX
- Experience with Bash scripting
- BA / B.Sc
- Intermediate/Upper-Intermediate English is considered a plus
- Experience in iGaming industry
- Fancy office in the city center – Kyiv, Gulliver BC or remote work
- Flexible working schedule
- 21 paid vacation working days per year
- Medical insurance
- WFH possibility
- Professional growth
- Recruitment Referral program
- Breakfasts and lunches by our own Chef
- Education and sport compensation
- Annual compensation review
- Creative, challenging and fast-growing iGaming products
- Sick days compensation