- Proven experience in writing of web development documentation
- Experience with WordPress CMS considered an asset
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies; Prior experience with UX/CX
The Product Manager will report to the Business Manager and will be responsible for the overall end-to-end success of web properties by spearheading the technical requirements, product roadmaps, SEO enhancements, new product features, auditing and analytics.
• Audit and support the success of web properties to drive engagement and new traffic by defining requirements, content strategies, search optimization and key features that will attract people in key markets around the world;
• Be responsible for successfully implementing business strategies for client website properties and continue to build a strategy roadmap for additional features for client websites;
• Seek to understand user experience & customer experience through research & analytics, to ensure your product solutions satisfy user needs;
• Work with multiple cross-functional teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of user behavior and the current product in order to define user requirements and write user stories for development;
• Support the Business Management Team to develop property strategies and roadmaps working closely with marketing, content, project management and the development teams; Communicate and monitor weekly/monthly analytics metrics;
• Produce high-quality Business Requirement documentation; Identify opportunities for new features and content. Augment properties to improve key feature performance to maximize organic search growth;
• Collaborate with Marketing in the delivery of media, content, public relations, social strategy, design services, and SEO.
What you'll bring
• Advanced English command, either written and spoken (C1+).
• Fluency in Norwegian, Danish, Swedish or Finnish will be a plus.
• Proven experience in writing of web development documentation;
• Experience with WordPress CMS considered an asset;
• Strategic thinker, able to proactively provide recommendations for web business;
• Ability to form key relationships across the organization to build a strong culture focused on growth, learning and achievement;
• Strong organizational skills with a focus on web content, business requirements and performance metrics;
• Strategy, standards, ease of implementation and clear communication style;
• Ability to quickly grasp complex web product concepts and make them easily understandable in text and illustration;
• Ability to work independently (self-motivated) and complete tasks within required timeframes.
Strong consideration will be given to candidates who also offer the following:
• Experience with Agile Project Management tools such as Jira; Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Computer Science considered an asset;
• Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies; Prior experience with UX/CX;
• Balanced business/technical background; Prior experience using SEO and Site Health monitoring tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEM Rush, Ahrefs, and Screaming Frog;
• Knowledge of Sports, Poker, Casino, Horse Racing is considered an asset;
What's in it for you
• Inspiring and fulfilling work at an innovative and values-driven company creating cutting-edge tech
• Attractive salary and customisable benefits package
• Flexible working hours and ways of working
• Contemporary and accessible office environments with a range of workplace perks
• Six weeks’ paid leave for every four years of service
• Relocation package for you and your family including soft-landing package services to help you settle in (applicable in Spain, if you are moving from a different city/country)
• Being part of a team with a forward-looking, international mindset and agile working practices
• A friendly, inclusive and multicultural environment (we are made up of over 35 nationalities, speaking almost 30 languages)
• Wellbeing programmes, learning and personal growth opportunities
• A range of employee events throughout the year, including team building activities, Learning Labs, Hackathons and Designathons
• Opportunities to shape the tech community within and outside of the company, through mentoring and knowledge-sharing