How would a typical day look like?
- Native German speaking
- Experience in Customer Service or KYC
- Great communicator and team player
As Customer Service Officer, you are mainly responsible for representing our brand/-s as the face of our company and supporting our loyal customer base via email and live chat. Communication is also the key with our other departments – receiving feedback from players and sharing it internally enables us to continually improve our platform in a way that reflects our daily customer experience.
The verification process of customer accounts is another part of this exciting role. As a future expert, you will also bring in your knowledge to take care of the KYC (Know-Your-Customer) procedure for our players. What should you bring with you?
As an international company, we are seeking German speakers (native or C2) that are also fluent in English to support our players and to be able to have some friendly chats with your colleagues from different countries. Yes, having experience in customer service and the iGaming industry would be considered an asset
, but this is not a must. We are looking for someone eager to learn and bring in his or her interest and motivation to this role, to help us in getting the customer experience on platincasino.com to a new level. Having a healthy level of curiosity, team player skills and a vast interest in communication within you is the key to being successful in this role. Key tasks:
- Ensure that players are provided with an outstanding level of service;
- Communicate with relevant departments to provide timely escalation process and following up with pending issues;
- Handle daily management of all incoming requests via emails, phone, and Live Chat;
- Assist the relevant departments, including Fraud Officer and the Money Laundering Reporting Officer, when required;
- Maintain customer focus and responding to customer queries in accordance to the Employer’s guidelines;
- Give feedback of recurring customer issues to management and relevant internal departments;
- Respond and action requests from management;
- Promote the Employer’s values and products;
- Ensure a professional working relationship with customers and other colleagues working with the Employer;
- Liaise with third party providers of the Employer providing services which overlap to the Employee’s line of work;