- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Fluent English and German
- Able to translate new regulations into comprehensive AML polices
Are you an experienced AML Compliance Manager? Would you consider yourself an analytical person who pays close attention to the details? Are you passionate about keeping up to date with all relevant regulations? If so, our AML Compliance team may be just the place for you. Our AML Monitoring Manager will manage all AML monitoring tasks and will support, drive, and influence a culture of AML compliance throughout the organisation. S/he is responsible for the monitoring of the day-to-day application of measures, policies, controls, and procedures adopted by us to ensure compliance with its AML/CFT obligations and will closely work together with the MLRO and Deputy. Your playing field:
Which skills you should bring to the pitch:
- You will ensure continued compliance with the requirements of all applicable AML laws, the associated implementing procedures and any other relevant regulations or guidance provisions issued by authorities.
- Contributing to the design, implementation, and maintenance of internal AML/CFT compliance policies, procedures, and systems will be part of your responsibilities.
- You will oversee our AML/CFT measures, policies, controls and procedures on a daily basis and assist the MLRO in addressing any feedback to authorities in relation to risk management performance.
- You will assist the MLRO in the regular oversight reporting, including reporting of non-compliance to senior management.
- You will perform ad-hoc investigations and ensure that any suspicious activity is reported to the relevant authorities, as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree, plus a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role in AML or anti-financial crime or compliance. Professional qualification in either AML, Compliance and/or Corporate Risk Management would be an asset.
- A high alertness and vigilance to potential breaches in AML compliance.
- Able to translate new regulations into comprehensive anti-money laundering policies and procedures.
- Ability to think outside of the box and come up with creative solutions to business challenges.
- Fluent English, verbal and written is essential and German language skills are a plus.