- Amazing opportunity for personal growth!
- Gaming Operator
- Great benefits
To cope with the rapid growth of our clients' company we are now looking for a passionate HR professional to help them bring order to the way they engage with potential and existing staff. As a member of the management team, you will be able to influence the way they acquire and retain great people that will ensure further growth. You will help them navigate the increasingly complex
world of employer/employee relationships including remote work challenges and opportunities.
This is a new position within the company, you, therefore, will need to build the HR role from a clean slate, implementing hiring processes, onboarding, compensation, and other HR policies.
In order to succeed, therefore, see that you thrive in a role where you are the conductor of your area and like taking on the responsibility of building something from scratch rather than inheriting a set system. This is an amazing opportunity for personal growth.
You have at least five years of experience from qualified HR work and you are now looking to take your next step in your career, previous management team positions are of course also a plus as well.
You are the first person in this department and you will then identify what staff you will need to recruit to help you and when.
Responsibilities and duties
● Set all aspects of our recruitment process and onboarding and make it a part of the greater employee life cycle
● Create employment policies
● Own the compensation plan, from salary, bonus, and potential share options
● Take an active role in personal development and on the job training programs
● Support personal development of peers in the management team
● Own the employee branding efforts including the career section of the corporate website which is under development
● Administration of payroll
● Administration of HR-related software such as Indigo and Officevibe
What they offer
● Professional development including training and education assistance
● Hybrid working model
● Performance appraisals
● Flexible working hours
● Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
● Relocation packages
● Brand new offices
● Company events and social gatherings
● Health insurance
● Wellbeing and fitness allowance
● Casual dress code
● Office nibbles such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks