- One of the leading companies in the Aviation Industry
- Working closely with the Aircraft Procurement & Sales Manager
- Opportunities for growth
The Technical Asset Manager
will be responsible for all the operational aspects of leasing aircraft to Group airlines. In addition, the position shares responsibility for commercial ownership of the Group’s aircraft with the Aircraft Procurement and Sales Manager. Duties include the following:
- Conducting analysis on the aviation leasing market;
- Evaluating lessee information.
New Aircraft Leases:
- Preparing commercial offers;
- Preparing contract agreements;
- Attending meetings and negotiations;
- Performing the physical delivery process of aircraft.
- Monitoring the location and technical conditions (including maintenance events) of aircraft assets, including physical inspections and evaluations of condition and compliance with lease agreements.
- Keeping track of lease payments;
- Assuming responsibility for all lease-related rights and duties;
- Maintain a database of contract papers for all aircraft leases.
- Evaluating asset values, lease rates and maintenance reserve rates;
- Preparing and evaluating business cases;
- Approaching lessees in respect of lease renewals;
- Preparing and executing lease renewal agreements;
- Preparing remarketing cases (Lease, Sell, Part-Out, Scrap) in coordination with procurement & sales management;
- Preparing and participating in A/C transitions projects (external and internal).
- Preparing and maintaining the commercial (and technical) database for all aircraft;
- Cooperating with Group Aircraft Asset Management to develop Group-wide database;
- Inspecting A/C´s during major events;
- Cooperating with Aircraft Procurement and Sales Manager;
- Setting up and observing lease contract compliance of lessees incl. regular physical inspections.
- Establishing and developing IT processes and software for the A/C technical asset management monitoring, inspections and event tracking.
- Preparing Management Reports and presentations;
- Re-evaluating and updating business cases;
- Developing internal processes and organisation of own department in cooperation with Process Owner.
- Cooperating in projects with Group Commercial Fleet Management and Group Technical Fleet Management.
- Major in Business or Engineering or similar qualification;
- Additional EASA CAT B license holder with Airbus and Boeing type rating;
- Detailed knowledge of EASA Part M and 145 regulatory requirements in particular for maintenance and maintenance documentation;
- In-depth Knowledge of Aviation Leasing Industry;
- Minimum of three (3) years work experience in a similar role;
- Good management and time skills;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Ability to keep calm in stressful situations;
- Airline experience;
- German language skills are desirable;
- In-depth knowledge in working with industry-related software applications (i.e.Leasepoint, AMOS, manage/m etc).