- Hybrid working model
- Estonian, Dutch and Maltese license
- Great benefits!
We are looking for a Data Protection Officer (DPO) and Legal Manager to join our clients team and will be reporting directly to the Head of Legal and Compliance as a Legal Manager and shall enjoy independence as the DPO for all of our licences.As Data Protection Officer:
As Legal Manager:
- Handling data subject requests;
- Provide internal consultancy to departments on Data Protection and Privacy;
- Execute regulatory gap analyses and suggest improvements;
- Coordinating internal and external audits related to data protection;
- Work closely with the IT department and ensure that all the data retention periods are abided by;
- Corresponding with the data protection authorities as necessary;
- Ensuring breach investigations are carried out and incidents are managed and reported to management, the IDPC and data subjects as appropriate;
- Any other duties that emerge from the GDPR that are assigned to the DPO.
- Reviewing and drafting Provider Agreements/Addendums such as Game Supplier Agreements, Affiliate Agreements, Marketing Agreements, Intercompany Agreements and Data Protection Agreements;
- Organising and maintaining of the legal folder and contract management;
- Any other ad-hoc duties that may be required by the Head of Legal and Compliance.
What we offer:
- Must be based in Malta;
- Possess a Legal Degree;
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience as DPO or in possession of a related diploma or certificate in Data Protection;
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Legal Manager;
- Experience in iGaming;
- Solid knowledge of data protection laws, in particular GDPR, corporate and commercial law
- Very good command of the English language;
- Ability to take ownership and work independently;
- Team player with an agile mindset.
- Flexible working hours;
- Training and education assistance;
- Competitive salary based on experience;
- Lovely small office with best equipment possible;
- Working in a very small team;
- Other company benefits such as sports allowances, health insurance, snacks and events.