- Reporting to the Social Media and Content Manager
- Role is based in Brussels or Malta
- Great benefits package offered
Do you define yourself as driven, passionate, creative, and analytical? Our client is looking for a Content Executive
to take the lead on a variety of content projects.
Working with a variety of stakeholders, this position is ideal for someone who enjoys blogging, social media, and a variety of copywriting initiatives. This position answers to the Social Media and Content Manager and is based in Brussels or Malta.Responsibilities:
- Scope, write, edit, and publish digital material for the blog, social media, and all copywriting projects;
- Reviewing and producing new material in accordance with in-house design guidelines and industry best practices;
- As part of a creative team, working with a multi-disciplinary team to understand user behavior and needs, as well as interpreting feedback;
- Ensuring that content complies with accessibility legislation;
- Examining the performance of the material and, when necessary, making revisions to improve it;
- Using platform analytics and support technologies to assess the success of content;
- Take responsibility for content judgments and make sure you have the information to back them up;
- Collaborate with the rest of the communications team to incorporate the company's style guide and tone of voice.
- It is essential that you speak and write fluent Dutch and French;
- Good command of the English language;
- It's a significant benefit if you have copywriting and iGaming experience;
- A passion for sports and the media that accompanies them;
- English proficiency for business;
- Current technological knowledge;
- Working independently and as part of a team;
- Confident in the effectiveness of user-centered content design;
- Ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail;
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and complete tasks on time.