- Reporting to our Head of Inbound Marketing
- Role based in Brussels or Malta
- Career progression opportunities
We're looking for an experienced Social Media & Content Manager
to lead our client's social media and digital content strategy, based in Brussels or Malta.
You will handle day-to-day tasks and communicate your vision for improving engagement and conversion through content strategy, which you will put into effect on a daily basis. This position requires an open and progressive mindset.Responsibilities:
- Managing the social media team, partners, freelancers, and stakeholders; developing, implementing, and adopting a content strategy;
- Making players interested in the Sportsbook & Casino product by creating and executing an editorial and acquisition calendar;
- Ensuring that brand collaborations are seamlessly integrated into the organisation's social media channels;
- Managing and posting Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and LinkedIn social media material;
- Keeping up with the newest social media and digital trends and advances;
- Creating and launching new concepts and formats in collaboration with the CRM, Design, Product, and Inbound Marketing teams to establish a 360° content approach across all platforms.
- English and Dutch or French (sound knowledge of English language is a must);
- Advanced social media and content management skills, as well as three (3)+ years of experience in a similar job are required;
- Football is a big passion for you, and you know a lot about other sports;
- It's a plus if you've worked in the igaming industry (sportsbook and/or casino);
- Detailed knowledge of the various social media and digital channel trends and developments;
- Working with a retention and acquisition mindset;
- Working knowledge of spreadsheets and reporting software;
- Precision and attention to detail are essential;
- Ability to work with statistics and data;
- Well-organised and good at working in a group;
- Willingness to learn new skills and processes on the job.