- Affiliate marketing firm based in Spain
- Relocation assistance offered
- Awesome benefits package plus great salary
The SEO Outreach Coordinator
collaborates directly with the SEO and Commercial teams to increase website authority and backlinks, delivering the best possible web ranking for a portfolio of websites.
This individual will use their outstanding research, interpersonal skills, and business acumen to help a portfolio of website properties gain authority. The job entails business development with an emphasis on SEO and outreach.
What you'll bring
- Conduct regular competitive and backlink gap studies to uncover backlink building opportunities;
Research backlink and outreach that can be aided by using the keyword lists offered by SEO and the Business Manager;
- Contact third-party link-building suppliers in order to gain backlinks and/or contracts;
- Find and activate backlinks by working with German and/or local language SEO experts;
- Use best practices and established authority-building methods;
- For content marketing syndication, you're in charge of gathering payment information and invoices;
- Ensure that backlink invoice payments are received on time to meet go-live deadlines;
- Make sure that all backlinks have current and up-to-date metrics available for inspection by the Business Manager, SEO team, and/or Product Managers;
- Maintain an up-to-date database of relevant contacts, webmasters, vendors, and other important stakeholders;
- Create concise reports on the performance of the link-building and authority-building programs for the Business Manager, Commercial Manager, and Executive Leadership Team;
- Provide ongoing and future backlink vendors with status reports on content marketing syndication;
- Analyze, monitor, and audit backlink opportunities and profiles using tools like Ahrefs, Majestic, Moz, Google Search Console, SEMRush, ScreamingFrog, and Clusteric.
- Effective communication skills, including the ability to persuade, negotiate, and influence others on behalf of the company;
- Passionate about building good internal and external relationships;
- Communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Outstanding research skills;
- Ability to prioritize and handle various projects and/or tasks successfully;
- Demonstrated ability to create high-quality reports and presentations using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, among other tools;
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- Business and business development skills;
- Outbound email contact and outreach experience is a plus;
- It's a plus if you've done keyword research before;
- Website backlink profile maintenance is an asset, as is link building and link building strategy;
- Full knowledge of the German and English languages.