- Affiliate marketing firm based in Spain
- Fluency in both German and English required
- Awesome benefits offered
The SEO Team Lead
works collaboratively with the marketing, performance data, product, commercial, and development teams to achieve optimal web positioning for many web properties in various affiliate marketing domains throughout the world.
The SEO Team Lead receives supervision and oversight from the SEO Manager and provides technical support and guidance to the SEO team based on the business needs.Key Responsibilities:
What do you have to offer?
- Deliver technical advice on technical issues, establish the roadmap for the development team, and resolve all issues discovered in various tools: Screaming Frog, Semrush, DeepCrawl, Ahrefs, Ryte, Google Search Console, and others;
- Provide advice on JS SEO, crawl budgets, migrations, and advanced log analysis;
- Prioritize the optimization plan, and provide an effort vs. revenue matrix;
Elaborating via automation of data extraction and API integration are examples of data elaboration;
- Site structure, internal linking, anchoring, and competitive content analysis, needs, and pruning are all areas where you can improve on-site.
- Prepare Content Gap Analysis reports by identifying and evaluating organic rivals;
- Assist in the preparation of backlink audits and strategy;
- Establish the dos and don'ts, as well as potential risks, penalties, risk reduction, and anchor distribution.
- Strong understanding of SEO tools, website standards, SEO user experience, website reporting tools, and web analytics;
- Google Search Console is a must-have skill, as is Google Analytics.
- Working knowledge of WordPress and HTML/CSS;
- Ability to articulate progress and discover relevant patterns using quantitative and qualitative measures;
- A goal-oriented approach;
- Excel proficiency is required;
- C2 proficiency in German and C1 proficiency in English is required.