- Great Benefits
- Multicultural Environment
- Pre-event and in-play trading of many sports (European Sports / US Sports / UK Sports).
- Manage liabilities and risk management across a diverse range of betting markets.
- Deliver an industry leading betting product operating in European regulated and non-regulated markets.
- Ability to study, execute & critique a dynamic trading strategy.
- Odds compilation of specials & novelty markets on top of a standard betting offer.
- Able to understand and augment automated trading.
- Carry out appropriate research and analysis of trading activity and improve trading performance (P/L).
- Liaise with other internal teams and department: marketing, VIP, customer services.
- Prompt and accurate settlement of markets as and when required.
- Monitor and analyse customer activity, reporting to the Client Risk Management team.
- Handling of any technical or settlement issues, or any other incidents affecting company trading.
Job requirements OUR CLIENT IS LOOKING FOR:
Employees with a good dose of humour, respect and kindness, a little zeal and a real passion for their profession!
This job is for you if:
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
- You have trading experience – minimum 3 years in a sportsbook role.
- You have good knowledge of range of sports (events/teams/players) and betting markets. Beneficial: Ice-Hockey, Handball, Volleyball, Motor Sports, Winter Sports.
- You have an understanding of fixed odds, betting exchanges and betting principles.
- You are able to work unsociable hours (weekends/evenings/holidays) based on the business needs and sporting calendar.
- You have experience using 3rd party trading providers (e.g. BetRadar/BetGenius).
- You have strong mathematical skills and good analytical/statistical skills.
- You are organised and competent at multi-tasking.
- You are able to challenge ideas and approaches.
- You have good English language skills and excellent communication skills. French language extremely beneficial.
- You have a sound knowledge of MS Office programs (particularly Excel).
- You have high attention to detail and the ability to think clearly, methodically, and logically under pressure.
- You are able to work in a team or act alone when required.
- You have an ambitious & versatile attitude with a strong passion for the sports betting industry.
- You are target driven with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Travel & Leisure benefit up to €600 per year.
- Fitness benefit up to €15 per month.
- Meal allowance.
- Private health insurance after 6 months of employment.
- Private pension scheme after 6 months of employment.
- Relocation package.
- Work flexibility.
- Constant focus on skills development with a personalized annual training program.
- Career development in an international environment.
And the opportunity to work in a friendly, youthful and fun atmosphere!