- Commercial Managerial Experiences
- Vibrant and growing team
- Excellent benefits, including health insurance
Our client is looking for a professional, dedicated, and eager to learn Team Leader to join their team in Malta.
The successful applicant would be one of two team leaders in a strong team of 20 energetic and ambitious people. The department is growing rapidly and continuously achieving new heights, therefore the new Team leader must be professional, dedicated, eager to learn, and ready to become a key member of management.
What will you be doing?:
The Sales & Support Team Leader will:
• Be proactive about identifying gaps within the department and taking the appropriate actions to optimise flows, procedures, and processes.
• Complete regular analysis on time management within the team and bring forward innovative ideas to support the workload.
• Ensure that that the service provided by the team is at a high level of excellence.
• Assist the Head of Department with analysis of sales efforts and other measurements.
• Assist the Customer Support & Sales managers in QA, assigning of tasks and mid-level responsibilities.
• Report to the Head of Department on conversion and sales efforts on a regular basis.
• Provide necessary training and tools to the team. For example, best practice in chat or teaching new and improved processes.
• Assist in quarterly 1:1’s, improvement plans, probation meetings and any other necessary development meetings with the team.
• Maintain an inspiring and family-like mentality within the team by recognizing strengths/weaknesses and motivating the team accordingly.
• Execute monthly meetings with the senior agents to understand deeper what can be done to support the team.
• Report on all the above to the head of department.
What do we offer….?
• Career Development - We will provide you with all the training, tools, and support you need for a fast career progression.
• We care - Private Health Insurance for you and your dependents.
• Company Lunch - 3 free lunches per week.
• Working with friends is better - Refer a friend bonus scheme.
• Company events – Parties, activities, monthly competitions, team building
• Other – e.g. Gym Allowance