- Senior management experience within International environment.
- Good knowledge of infrastructure and the languages.
- Based in The Netherlands or willing to relocate.
Our client is looking for a Head of Technology preferably based in The Netherlands. This would be an amazing opportunity to join a fast-growing iGaming company which specializes in developing and supplying highly advanced and revolutionary casino games. Head of Technology (full-time):
In this position you have to ensure that the technical environment supports this growing company with their business needs. You will be responsible for the technical vision and strategy and lead all aspects of the technological development. You will have an operational responsibility and a strategic role in technology decision-making. Are you passionate, self-oriented, responsible, self-motivated and preferably experience in iGaming? Then, this might be a good role for you!Your main functions:
Desired skills and experience:
- Project management skills to better lead the teams and understand the impact/priority of matters under your responsibility
- You are responsible for our backend infrastructure and architecture and our integration strategies.
- You support the front-end development teams where necessary
- You will be the leader of the technical team responsible for: developing back-end solutions, implementing hardware or infrastructural solutions, supporting our operators
- You are a source of information for team members in case of problems or limitations and you will guide or coach them based on your experience.
- HBO work and thinking level in the direction of IT with around 4-5 years work experience.
- Senior management experience.
- Structured working methods and processes.
- Experience with data security and business continuity (ISO 27001)
- Strong passion for technology and the online gaming industry.
- You are aware of all new technologies that are relevant to our industry and that apply to mission critical, high performance environments like ours.
- Good understanding of the English language in word and writing.
- You are customer-oriented and understand the scope of what we do.
- Good knowledge of infrastructure and the languages. (JAVA, MySQL and NoSQL databases)
- You can create (micro services) architecture designs and continuously improve the current implementation.
- You are able to work independently and proactively, as well as being part of a motivated team.
- Superior verbal communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to manage a high priority crisis and the ability to deliver solutions rather than new challenges.
- You are motivated and continuously improve your skills.
- Responsible and reliable person.
- Confident and a measurable track record of success at senior management level.
- You have a certain degree of persuasion and sense of internal relationships;
- You are communicative, flexible and stress resistant
- You do not have a nine-to-five mentality and you have a “can do” mentality.