- e-money licensed payment service provider operating across Europe
- Friendly and flexible work environment
- Competitive package
As a Compliance Manager
reporting to the Head of Compliance and MLRO, you will be accountable for contributing to the preservation of the company’s integrity by supervising and reporting the compliance of the company's network with the applicable regulation and internal guidelines.Responsibilities:
- You will oversee the implementation and ensure full awareness of internal policies, guidelines and processes by the business, partners and company's network.
- You will evaluate business processes and operations to analyse the effectiveness of controls and risk mitigating measures.
- You will provide ongoing reporting of findings and escalate incidents as necessary.
- You will support on projects including establishing and maintaining the Compliance Management Program, ensuring the implementation of regulatory requirements within the organisation and attaining and maintaining licenses.
- You will provide internal consultancy related to the implementation of regulatory requirements.
- Experience. BA and 3+ years’ experience in a similar position related to regulatory requirements, risk management, compliance or internal audit.
- Collaborative. You work together with others and share knowledge.
- Ownership & accountability. You take responsibility and hold yourself and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Personal & professional integrity. You have the desire and determination to work hard to meet goals while adhering to policies and procedures.
- Solution-oriented & hands-on. You consistently achieve results, even under tough circumstances and are never too busy for operational work.
- Professional qualification in either Compliance and/or Corporate Risk Management would be an asset.
- Experience working with customer databases, compliance management systems and drafting compliance procedures.
- Knowledge of EU regulatory framework relevant to financial institutions and e-money business is an asset.
- Fluent in English, oral and written – essential. German language skills are a plus.
- Personal and Professional Growth
- Competitive Package. Indefinite contract, competitive salary, insurances (private health, dental, private accident, sickness and life) and free parking.
- Sports Incentive
- Supportive Environment