- Great remuneration packages
- Work permits for non-EU candidates in Malta are provided
to join our client's team of passionate and skilled developers and QA Engineers. You will work in a multicultural and diverse team that share the same passion for Front End Development.
Teamwork and communication skills are the most important requirements.
Developers work together with QA Engineers, their Product Owner and an Agile Lead and are fully responsible for the products they build. Managers are focused on people and leadership. Our client pays specific attention to people's wellbeing, their mental health and stress management.
They got k8s, Docker and Jenkins working to give them sandbox builds for easy feature testing, as well as being able to locally integrate the code to any of the sites it will be deployed on. A fantastic QA team run a host of Cypress auto tests in combination with manual testing, catching issues early and taking the stress out of deploying code to production.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment. The team always re-evaluates the best tools for the job. If anyone suggests a new technology with a good reason to use it, it will be genuinely considered. Your experience
- You have great teamwork, communication and collaboration skills
- You are well-versed in modern web technologies and their application
- You think about what is good for the products in the long term when you make design decisions
Great relocation packages and work permits for non-EU candidates living in Malta are provided.