- Fun working environment!
- Hybrid workmodel
You will be working hard to deliver a new space for players to enjoy a new type of games, arcade games, created by us. Arcade games are an exciting type of games that will become extremely popular within the iGaming industry and focus on player immersion and long-term interest.
You will be working on our in-house developed product. This innovative community-based product is the ultimate base for Arcaders to play, compete, get rewarded and socialise. We are looking for a self-driven developer looking for an ambitious, fast-paced, and growing team that you will join as an early hire. Building applications with high-quality code excites you and you take pride in what you produce. You can work independently or collaborate with a team to achieve the goals set. What your responsibilities will be:
Skills, Experience & Education:
- Develop well-written code according to best practices, including testing, maintaining, peer-reviewing, and more.
- Ensuring web applications are performant, scalable, and stable
- Collaborate closely with UI/UX team to turn designs into working features.
- Implement integrations to any third-party tooling that is required for the product.
- Record and track change regularly using code source control and issue tracking tools during the development lifecycle.
- Share knowledge about modern technologies and best practices with the team and facilitate the implementation of such technologies across projects.
Nice to have:
- BS or higher in Computer Science or equivalent degree.
- Proficient knowledge of cross-browser and cross-device compatibility
- Experience working with a source control system such as Git
- Excellent communication skills and experience working on small to moderately sized engineering teams
- A self-motivated and conscientious work ethic, and a high bar for the quality of work
- Experience with TypeScript and React
- Work with headless CMS integrations
- iGaming industry experience