- Global Team
- Technology-led Business
- Hybrid Working
• Head of IT PMO oversees business projects and ensures that are completed on time and within budget. They also ensure all team members uphold the company's standards throughout each project's development and execution.
• The Head of IT PMO should demonstrate strong leadership and communication skills and should be well organized and able to work under pressure
• The Head of IT PMO should ensure that a comprehensive and well-governed support and assurance across all the IT Operations
Duties and Responsibilities:
• The projects are prioritized and aligned to short- and long-term goals of the business
• The right people have access to the right information to make the right decisions
• The projects are staying within the planned time and budget
• Enterprise resources are utilized in the most efficient manner
• There are ongoing risk assessment and mitigation across all projects
• Overall progress and health of projects
• Status of milestones and deliverables across the portfolio
• Financial information about the budget, forecast, actuals, margins, etc.
• Project risks and progress on mitigating these risks
• Ensure that the programs and portfolios are aligned to operational and strategic objectives 11 Projects are selected and prioritized as per these business goals 12 Design and track various program and portfolio performance KPIs
• A Bachelor's degree in Business, Administration, or a related field.
• A Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification may be advantageous.
• minimum of 5 years proven experience in leading various IT projects and deliveries.