- Responsibility for overall Analysis, Design and delivery of all Data reporting.
- iGaming Experienced required within a data driven role.
- Proficiency in BI with advanced SQL Skills a must to be considered.
My client(based in Ireland) a very progressive scale up casino operator is now looking for an experienced BI Developer to join the Executive team.
This role combines varied duties in your day to day allowing full autonomy and business scope within BI, database development, SQL, report development & data visualisation.
The BI Developer will be responsible for the analysis, design and delivery of data management, warehousing, analysis with the ability to create, visualise and report business solutions.
The roles incorporates querying data from multiple sources in order to create, maintain and develop BI reports for all aspects of the business (operations, marketing, finance etc) allowing the use the data and reports to perform business and customer analytics across the wider company.Responsibilities:
• Continuously develops and maintains an understanding of Business Intelligence technology and architecture.
including data warehousing, dimensional modelling, OLAP functionality, reporting tools, and other methods of information delivery.
• Improve our understanding of customer behaviour, effectiveness of promotions & special offers and customer.
journeys, recommending appropriate courses of action and KPI’s.
• Conduct regular and ad hoc analysis using a variety of statistical techniques, providing insights into success.
factors such as customer acquisition, cross-sell, churn/retention, ROI.
• Bring insight and analysis into product optimisation by providing actionable insights into game performance and positioning.
• Develop & maintains existing BI tools. Develop data models, data shaping logic & data visualisations in SQL, PowerBI & Excel.
• Analyse, understand, and document user needs to ensure accurate fulfilment of user story requests from internal business customers.
• Develop database and/or data presentation solutions to deliver information to end-users accurately and efficiently.Essential Requirements:
• Highly skilled in developing reports and performing analysis using a significant BI or Data Visualisation tool (such as PowerBI, Qlikview, Tableau).
• Advanced working knowledge of SQL and manipulating multi-dimensional datasets.
• Strong analytical skills – you will be required to use the data to do everything from provide high level KPIs to improving our customer segmentation models.Nice to have Skills:
• PowerBI experience, is a strong plus.
• Prior exposure to customer behaviour analysis.
• Some experience with R, Python or Matlab.
• Experience working with dimensional data warehouse