- Fast-growing affiliate marketing based in Malta
- 5 years SEO experience required
- Highly diversified position
Our client promotes entrepreneurs by offering their extensive experience in online marketing, with an emphasis on SEO, PPC, and Social Media, as well as strategic guidance on business formation, fundraising, and scalability.
They are looking for a Senior SEO/Product Owner
to work on the following projects:
- Provide SEO knowledge to our Portfolio Companies, such as SEO site audits.
- Create new materials or modules on third-party websites on your own time, but with the help of your partners.
- By offering SEO analysis, you can assist in the evaluation of potential start-up financing.
Independent initial analysis/development and optimization for investments, as well as continuous portfolio company support in the following areas:
- Conceptualising, analysing, and implementing thorough SEO-Site-Audits / OnPage action steps with the goal of maximising existing SEO potential;
- Keyword research and content and site structure conceptual design;
- Management of hyperlinks (link monitoring, Disavow-Reporting, etc.);
- Monitoring of important SEO KPIs as well as evaluations of existing;
- SEO campaigns' potential for internationalisation.
- Experience as a Senior SEO for at least five (5) years is required;
WordPress SEO skills that are excellent;
- Practical SEO marketing experience on a global scale;
- Proficient in Sistrix, OnPage.org, Linkresearch-Tools, Searchmetrics, Screaming Frog, Google Keyword-Planner, Google Analytics, SEMRush, and other major SEO and Online Marketing tools;
- Knowledge of Google Adwords is a must;
- Business competent in English; knowledge in German would be advantageous;
- Your ability to produce new concepts creatively, your ability to operate autonomously, an adequate level of proactivity, and your excellent teamwork capacity round out your personal profile.