- Minimum of 1 year experience in a Casino Manager role
- Self-driven, curious and eager to make an impact by driving change
- Passionate about casino games and slots
This role will sit with the Product team that shoulders the responsibility of our
business offering, so we do not recommend this read to the faint-hearted!
Added perk: This role can be performed from anywhere in the world, as long as CET time zone
hours are worked!Your Day-to-Day:
● Ensure that the casino portfolio is up to date and competitive
● Find new opportunities in terms of new Casinos, partners, or new Free Online Game
● Be responsible for our day to day Casino Operations requirements
● Ensure timely delivery of our road-maps, including game launches and product
● Be responsible for game QA testing & releases, bug reporting and follow ups
● Follow a data-driven and localized game positioning strategy, continuously
monitoring performance and initiating required improvements to the Casino lobby.
● Proactively look for ways to improve our Casino workflows and operational
efficiency, as well as staying up to date on market and product trends
● Assist and follow up with any casino queries or issues that may arise, including
game play checks and risk reports with our providers
● Keep up to date of all regulatory market requirements to ensure that we always
● Develop ideas for product improvements that will help keep users engaged.
● Give direction to editorial teams on which content should be promoted in our news
channels to maximize revenues.
● Work with other stakeholders, showcasing the best of our content and aiming to
reach users of all levels of interest.
● Contribute to performance analysis, data reporting and budgeting. Your USPs:
● Minimum of 1 year experience in a Casino Manager role
● Passionate about casino games and slots
● Excellent organizational skills & high attention to detail
● General experience in iGaming is considered an advantage
● Excellent knowledge of online casino customers
● Self-driven, curious and eager to make an impact by driving change
● A problem solver who's not afraid of multitasking and pressure
● Great team player who is not afraid to help out within other departments if needed Your Overkill:
● Established relationships with game providers
● Experience in designing promotions and campaigns
● Certifications in compliance and other relevant areas
● Active in the gambling community and understanding of players needs