- Define and understand value per effort!
- Define operational efficiency aligning with the business goals!
- 2+ years of experience successfully managing a complex operations!
Our Client is seeking a Head of Revenues
to oversee business operations ensuring that the operation is operating within the right standards, goals, policies, and procedures which are driving the values.What You Will Do
- Define and understand value per effort
- Work closely with various departments (CS, VIP, Product, HR, Finance, etc.) to define operational efficiency aligning with the business goals
- Plan, manage and monitor cross-functional projects and initiatives to support the company's scaling
- Translate business requirements to detailed designs across all layers: systems, processes, environments, tracking, and reporting
- Define and implement strategic KPIs, metrics, and milestones to improve business performance on all revenue generators related matters.
- Develop analysis and reports to identify gaps, opportunities, and threats in the company’s business flows
- Review company’s activities coordinate the essential functions required to manage their workflow and achieve goals
- Design and suggest processes to optimize our business goals and team’s efficiency
- Use company business data to analyze, draw conclusions and identify potential gaps/opportunities in the company’s business flows
- Develop a strong understanding of our business flows, team’s needs, and company’s strategic goals
- Project management – executing the company’s vision and strategy by defining a project monitoring progress. Work on several work streams in parallel.
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve efficiency, clarity and deliver better value to the organization
- Share business communications internally regarding KPIs, special projects, etc.
- Create, develop, and monitor business KPIs that back up the company's financial goals
- Make sure that the company has what it needs with regards to reports and data
- Engaging between data to the human resource productivity
Education and Experience:
- Strong analytical capabilities, preferable within the gaming industry
- 2+ years of experience successfully managing a complex operations and strategies.
- Proficient ability to manage complex financials projects.
- Proficient ethical leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Outstanding people skills.
- Ability to make projections three years into the future.
- Self-motivated individual
- Technical abilities and knowledge
- Critical thinking and problem solver
- Planning and organizing skills
- Team worker & motivator
- Adaptability and flexibility