- 100% remote job
- Normal working hours around the Central European / GMT+2 Time zone
Our client is a small and very successful affiliate marketing company in the iGaming affiliate industry. If you are a highly skilled and experienced English writer with a deep understanding of online casino topics and proven skills in writing high-quality articles for visitors and SEO, we would love to talk to you. They offer an opportunity to grow your skills and take ownership with the added flexibility of working remotely.
Note that this position is not applicable to writers who have only worked for iGaming operators writing promotional content, emails and social media posts. Candidates will have worked in imaging affiliate companies.
* Write long-form Editorials, news articles, blogs, casino reviews, slots reviews.
* Write keyword focused landing pages to the highest quality
* Proofread texts and ensure high level of language use and compliance with our SEO standards
* Rewriting and updating existing content to ensure our visitors will get relevant and useful information
* Perform competitor research (content best practices)
* Develop Editorial calendars for multiple websites
* Perform topic and keyword research and incorporate in new and existing content
* Contribute to design of new websites, specifically their content strategy
* Excellent writing skills in English with a track record in online casino gambling
* Fluent native-level knowledge of English (Tertiary qualification a plus) with an eye for detail and excellent command of the English language.
* Intermediate On-Page SEO knowledge: Keyword research, Heading optimization, Meta descriptions, URL optimization etc.
* Strong editing & proofreading skills with a sharp eye for errors
* Proven work experience and qualifications in writing and/or marketing
* Accuracy and attention to detail
* Organisational skills and ability to follow instructions
* Interest in online casinos
* Knowledge of the multiple English markets seen as a benefit
Has worked in an Igaming Affiliate business for a minimum of 3 years and has a proven track record. We will require to see sample work.
Has worked as a full-time writer for at least 5 years
This is a full-time role with normal working hours around the Central European / GMT+2 Time zone
- This is long-term contract - one to two years with options for renewal.