- Fully remote position!
- Start-up culture
Our client is hiring a number of engineers to add to their team. Our client is an exiting start-up which will disrupt the world of iGaming and redefine the playing experience. Role Description:
As a Full Stack Developer, you will be part of a kick-ass remote development team in Poland/Europe and work on an exciting, greenfield project using modern technologies without technical debt and legacy systems. You will be working on a product from its early days, allowing you to make a true impact.
You'll work directly with the Founder and the team in various European locations to ideate, problem-solve, and create solutions for our innovative solution. Working independently and as part of a team, you will need to write clean, high-quality, and well-tested code for our product.
Preferably, you are based in Poland, but the online gaming experience is a significant advantage with less focus on the location.
- 4+ years experience in backend development using with NodeJS (TypeScript/ JS)
- 2+ years experience with React (alternatively Vue or Angular)
- Implementing REST and GraphQL APIs
- Knowledge of SQL relational databases
- Knowledge of noSQL databases (Mongo, Redis)
- Experience with Kafka
Nice to have:
- Experience in coding with Rust
- IGaming/Video Streaming Industry experience (webRTC protocol)
- Git and CI tools
- Docker and Kubernetes experience
- Experience working with cloud providers (AWS)
If you're passionate about emerging technologies, appreciate the fast face nature of a startup environment, and thrive working remotely - we'd love to talk to you!