- Fluent in English
- Experience in Igaming and a Fraud and Risk position
- Working in brand-new offices!
RPF Analyst: How would a typical day look like?
As RPF Analyst, you are mainly responsible for processing withdrawals and documents in a timely manner while at the same time safeguarding the company from fraud and AML exposure. Communication is also key with our other departments, as we rely on team work to provide the customer with an exciting journey with fast and efficient withdrawal process. You will also bring in your knowledge to take care of the KYC (Know-Your-Customer) procedure for our players, CDD (customer due diligence) and EDD (enhanced Due Diligence) processes. What should you bring with you?
As an international company, we are seeking people that are fluent in English. Having another language under your belt will be beneficial but not essential. At least one year experience in Igaming and a Fraud and Risk position is required.
We are looking for someone eager to learn and bring in his or her interest and motivation to this role, to help us in getting the RPF experience to a new level. Having a healthy level of curiosity, team player skills and a vast interest in communication within you is the key to being successful in this role. Furthermore, the role entails working on a shift basis, from Monday to Sunday with the latest shift finishing off at midnight. Key tasks:
What do we offer?
- Processing Withdrawals in a timely manner as per SLAs.
- Processing and verifying documents with the aim of identifying forged documents and complying with CDD and EDD obligations.
- Analysing deposits to reduce the risk of Fraud and chargebacks
- Analysing player accounts for duplicate accounts and bonus abuse
- Making sure that players actions comply with terms and conditions.
- Responding to customer support in relation to payment related queries.
- Analysing gaming system alerts to spot possible money laundering and report any suspicious activity to MLRO.
- Flagging accounts by analysing behaviour, risk of payment methods, deposit amounts, wagering requirements, product risk and geographical risk.
From day one, we will make sure that you feel at home with us :) Our small and familiar team is located in Brand-new offices. What is good to mention is also our very competitive salary package, including several benefits provided to you, such as Private Health Insurance, Wellness Benefit, Breakfast and Lunch, fun team events and a flexible working environment!