- Ideally 2 years' experience working within an online casino
- Knowledge of the betting/casino sector
- Ambitious and proactive person, driven by results
Join a leading name in the sports betting industry and part of an internationally recognised company with over 14,000 employees. Operating in multiple licenced markets, both online and with physical shops, and have ambitious plans for further expansion.
For this reason, we're looking for a Casino Operations Executive to join the casino team.
The Casino Operations Executive will report directly to the Casino Manager and have responsibilities around the day-to-day product management and operations of games for our Online Casino. The role will be varied and will give you the chance to gain a wealth of experience working within an online casino team, in a long-established and successful business.
We are looking for an individual who has a good eye for detail, analytical, inquisitive, and proactive with a real desire to learn about and progress in this industry. Main Tasks
- Support the Casino Manager to coordinate the release of new games within the team, from working with suppliers, testing the game, to optimising game placement.
- Configuring, 360 testing and launching new games across multiple territories.
- Input into the casino product roadmap.
- Product testing across multiple devices – desktop, mobile and apps.
- Regularly updating the Casino games release calendar and games database.
- Assist the Casino Manager to react, respond and resolve incidents on game query escalations that need the input of a game expert.
- Ensure that games placement on site is in line with our game positioning strategy.
- Ensure that project deadlines and key milestones are met.
- Aiding Customer Services to resolve any casino customer queries as efficiently and quickly as possible.
- Continuously developing knowledge of the company and the gaming industry: Casino products, offers, player base and competitors.
- Other ad-hoc task depending on the needs of the business.
- Maintain and administer the casino tabs for relevant markets, ensuring content is up to date and positioned according to business requirements.
- Ideally 2 years’ experience working within an online casino and looking for a step up.
- Knowledge of the betting/casino sector and a strong willingness to learn!
- Good organization and multi-tasking skills combined with an exceptional work ethic.
- Fluent in MS Office (Excel – Power Point – Word) and savvy enough to navigate several back offices.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills in English and German (German language is an advantage but not a requirement if Malta based).
- Must be a friendly and well presented, with outstanding relationship building skills.
- Be able to work quickly under pressure while maintaining a strong eye for detail, after the relevant training of course!
- Ambitious and proactive person, driven by results and achieving your goals in a task driven environment.
- Ability to set priorities and manage time and projects effectively.
- Highly motivated, with the ability to work on own initiative and manage own workload with limited supervision, whilst being an active team player.
- Ambition and aptitude to identify areas of improvement for your own dev