- Fully remote job!
- Amazing salary!
- Start-up culture!
Our client is looking for a talented Cloud DevOps Engineer! They are an exiting start-up which will disrupt the world of iGaming and redefine the playing experience. Role Description:
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be part of a kick-ass remote development team in Europe and work on an exciting, greenfield project using modern technologies without technical debt and legacy systems. You will be working on a product from its early days, allowing you to make a true impact.
You'll work directly with the CTO and the team in various European locations to ideate, problem-solve, and create solutions for our innovative solution. Working independently and as part of a team, you will need to create, deploy and monitor a highly available and reliable multi cloud system. Previous experience with a technical/ security audit is a plus.
Qualifications and experience:
- Strong background in Linux
- Understanding of code and script
- Bash scripting and automation
- Knowledge in Software versioning tool Git
- Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, Terraform with Typescript)
- Configuration Management
- Monitoring tools
- Security Policies
- Fluent English – written and spoken
- Deploying our clients system in a secure, resilient and reliable way on AWS and other cloud services through Terraform
- Deploying, Monitoring and Maintaining Integration / Staging / Prod environments
- Analyze system behavior and performance management for large production environments
- Making sure customer Cloud Platform remains optimal from operational efficiency viewpoint through scripts, templates, blueprints, workflows, CI/CD orchestration tools, and other automation technologies.
- Working closely with the Architects and Development teams in the design, engineering, and planning of the hosted Cloud infrastructure
- Implementing Backup and Disaster Recovery Policies
- Implementing Security Policies
- Participate in the technical on-boarding process for new clients - on occasion
- Act as a technical escalation point and provide technical guidance and advice for the other members of the operational team
- Implement monitoring and security baselines for existing cloud environments.
- Troubleshooting customer environments and applications
- Contribute to our existing knowledge base and team growth
If you're passionate about emerging technologies, appreciate the fast face nature of a startup environment, and thrive working remotely - we'd love to talk to you!