- Several office across Europe!
- International environment!
- Relocation Support
We are looking for a great Account Manager to deliver the very best in customer service for our high end players, create a community and offer a feel of belonging to these players.
The VIP Account Manager will be the person responsible for key VIP players’ revenues and will be their main point of contact.
The role also contributes to the assistance of the Operations team in the retention and reactivation of high-end Japanese players. The role will predominantly focus on continuous communication with high end players via a number of channels, mainly phone call and email.
What you will be working on:
• Manage the relationship with VIP players on a daily basis.
• Monitor activity and actively manage a portfolio of High rollers players
• Taking calls and emails from players in order to build long lasting relationships and assume ownership of the resolution of issues these players may have.
• Making promotional and relationship building calls to players.
• Communicate and offer discretionary bonus and gift to players based on their activity.
• Use data available to produce relevant actions targeting of lapsing players, building player engagement and frequency.
• Manage gifts and rewards for VIPs on special occasions, birthdays and anniversaries.
• Using IT systems to credit and record player bonuses.
• Use IT systems to deliver effective promotional campaigns.
• Meet targets against productivity, quality and KPI delivery.
• Increase player satisfaction, limit attrition and increase activity
• Native Japanese speakers
• Sales experience and/or mindset is mandatory
• iGaming experience is a huge advantage but not mandatory
• Excellent customer service skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications particularly Excel.
• Outgoing personality with a can do attitude.
• Comfortable talking to customers on the phone with a sales attitude.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.