- 1-3 years of development experience needed.
- Open to work permits.
- Renowned company in The Netherlands
Full-stack Developer - Lotteries
Our client is on the move and the use of IT and technology is becoming increasingly important. We have a large change agenda and are looking for enthusiastic IT colleagues who want to contribute to this. Our client is in transition to become a more digital customer-oriented organization, embracing a data-driven way of working, in which we work in multidisciplinary and DevOps teams.
You will work in the Technology department, the heart of the organization, where they work together on the development of new systems and applications.
Within Technology currently setting up a new in house development team. The team will be responsible for development and operations of our lottery websites, including several back-end components focusing on their online channels. The environments fully integrate via our Portal with our backend API’s and CMS for delivering flexibility and optimized user flows. The development team will be closely aligned with the product teams, continuously searching for new opportunities to improve experience and conversion based on feedback and data analysis.
For the team we are searching for multiple software developers: front-end/full stack developers, back-end developers
.Technologies we are currently using are, but not limited to:
- (Cloud)software architecture based on Azure
- Jira, Azure DevOps, Robot framework, New Relic, Git
- C#, .Net Core, JS, VueJS
- Front-end: Website development. Adding new functionality and improving customer experience based on data analyze, customer feedback. All in close corporation with the business teams
- Frond-end: design / or work closely with design studio
- Back-end: Integrating backend and third party application functionality using available APi’s
- Generic: Set up CI/CD pipelines using Azure DevOps
- Generic: Safeguard operational continuity
This is you:
- Bachelor / Master in a technical field.
- Deep technical knowledge of IT systems, processes and various development methods as mentioned above.
- 1-3 years of experience in a development team
- Experience with agile working
- You have strong analytical skills. You are data-driven: you use data as a starting point for decisions.
- You dare to take responsibility for the performance & development of your products.
- You are driven to understand the functioning of relevant systems and to explore additional possibilities.
This is what we offer you:
An interesting position with a lot of responsibility, in a dynamic organization, where you get many opportunities to further develop both yourself and the position you are working in.
- A full time job, you start with an annual contract and have the prospect of a permanent position.
- A good salary
- We work hybrid. The office is the main location where you do your work, but you mainly work in a place that best suits the nature of your work.
- Flexible working hours.
- An annual training budget to invest in your personal development.
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions, such as a bonus scheme, 27.5 vacation days on a fulltime basis and the possibility of unlimited use of our gym with personal trainer!