- Experience with AML regulated sector, KYC analysis and due diligence
- Knowledge of Money Laundering Regulations within Netherlands
- Knowledge of the Gambling industry desirable
• Timely, efficient, and accurate Due Diligence (DD) checks of new and existing customers,
ensuring records are accurate in all systems and that supporting documentation is uploaded
and analysed within agreed timelines.
• Enhanced Due Diligence reviews, including OSINT investigation.
• Communicating professionally and confidently with stakeholders including colleagues, VIP
managers, Risk team, Responsible Gambling team and customer relations as part of the DD
• Preparing AML and Player Protection management information for reporting to the
• Performing PEP, Sanction checks and analysing the results to eliminate or confirm matches.
• Ensuring that action taken on customer accounts as in adherence with both internal policies
and procedures as well as that set out by the regulator and legislation.
• Contacting customers via email/telephone to obtain SOW and SOF
• Completing tasks, projects and workload at a level that maintains high levels of quantity and