- Several office across Europe!
- International environment!
- Relocation Support!
We are looking for a Social Media manager who will take full ownership of our Social Media activity by overseeing the activity in those channels, update them regularly to engage with our customers, increase our overall visibility and online presence. The role requires a thorough understanding of Social Media channels, have a creative flare to come up with new ideas of increasing our audience and keeping them interested in our brands and our promotional activities.
What you will be working on
• Oversee social media campaigns including, but are not limited to, campaigns and content creation, execution, monitoring, research.
• Interacting with customers and other stakeholders via the company’s social media accounts
• Develop, distribute and present monthly social media reporting to the wider team as part of the competitor review
• Ownership of social platforms including Twitter, LINE, Facebook, TikTok, Instagram and YouTube. Responsibilities may expand to other platforms in the future
• Develop and implement the social media strategy and content plan for each brand
• To work with the design team to create assets such as banners
• Setting key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes and measuring a campaign’s performance against the KPIs
• Direct the implementation of a wide range of content formats, including video, text, image, animation, live streaming and other content forms that best utilize the technology available
• When required, work with social media agency to develop and execute creative ideas
• Close cooperation with the digital marketing team to build up specific acquisition activities
• Staying up-to-date with the latest social media trends and digital technologies
• Maintain all social channels security and update security information
• Ensure you are familiar with the brand guidelines
Experience & skills
• Fluent in English
• Creativity – able to input into the development of mechanics and ideas that will engage and create conversations with our players
• Have a good experience of social media platforms, specifically Twitter, Line, Facebook, and Tiktok
• Well-versed in social media management and reporting tools and can interpret the data
• Experience working with customer service or igaming is a big plus
• Given the nature of the role, on occasion you will be required to undertake duties outside the usual working hours which includes weekends