- Fast growing credit institution based in Malta
- Minimum of two (2) years' experience
- Great benefits package offered
A competent person with a track record of success is needed to join our client's dynamic team of experts in the newly opened role of German-speaking Customer Relationship Advisor
What do you have to offer?
- develops ties with customers and important peer partners to expand the deposit portfolio in accordance with or over the budget;
- Sell the Bank's services (mainly deposits) while delivering accurate and up-to-date information;
- Be the first person to contact potential customers, both in person and over the phone;
- Forming and strengthening relationships with customers;
- Gathering and handling the client's documentation;
- Document scanning and filing of many types;
- Executing ongoing customer due diligence processes.
- A diploma or first-year degree in business or commerce;
- Minimum of two (2) years' experience in banking, ideally in the retail sector, in a front-office position with responsibility for sales and acquisition;
- Ability to manage relationships with clients and peers;
- Strong sales aptitude and motivation;
- Adequate MS Office proficiency, particularly in Word and Excel;
- Fluency in Maltese and English.