- Able to work offline as part of a distributed team
- Must be very well organised and work in a structured manner
- A self starter who takes initiative and can work offline
Employees will have a lot of responsibility. They have a completely flat organizational structure. You will have a chance of actually being involved in seeing a site grow through to ranking than just working on a team without being able to really claim credit for results.
Employees will not be pigeon-holed into doing just one thing. They will get involved in a broad range of SEO techniques, get the chance to experiment, and learn new skills Key Responsibilities
- The Senior iGaming SEO works within the SEO team and reports to the Head of SEO, but is expected to be able to work independently.
- Use experience garnered from ranking other sites in the iGaming to help improve our link building competence.
- Use link building experience to immediately start link building to new and existing sites using tried and tested link building techniques.
- Display a deep understanding of Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Majestic, Ahrefs, Semrush, Screaming Frog and others, in order to monitor and influence a range of high volume gaming keywords.
- Carry out competitor analysis across a range of iGaming affiliates to understand where our sites sit within their competitor sets and identify threats and opportunities.
- Carry out competitor analysis to understand other successful link building/acquisition strategies and implementing within our business.Display a competence for reverse engineering competitor link strategies.
- Responsible for trouble-shooting small and large gaming site issues and fixing them directly or managing projects to fix them through collaboration with other teams in he organisation.
- Responsible for partnering with teams outside of the SEO department with a view of educating multiple stakeholders to implement SEO best practices.
- 5+ years SEO experience and a proven track in ranking high volume keywords within iGaming (or less preferably other competitive industries).
- Solid data analysis skills and ability to identify actionable insights from large datasets
- Have a proven ability to manage external parties responsible for action parts of our SEO strategy. This includes link brokers, content creators, site owners, etc.
- Have a proven ability to acquire high value links which are key to our ranking methodology
- Proven track record in managing and implementing SEO projects from inception to completion
- Excellent knowledge of SEO best practice.
- Experience in driving outreach based SEO campaigns.
- Experience in rolling out onsite inner page linking.
- Experience in alternate link acquisition strategies which includes intelligently placed links in high quality forums and other search engine friendly public discussion systems.
- Experience using a range of SEO reporting and monitoring tools.
- Proven ability to work closely with technical (software development) teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Tertiary education in Marketing and/or technical fields.