- Preferably 3 years working in SEO role preferably in the iGaming industry
- Familiar with digital marketing channels such as SEO, PPC, and social media
- Experience with analytical and tracking tools and a general
Join a newly founded and fast-growing Media company, founded by veterans from the iGaming industry. They are looking for an SEO Manager to join a dynamic, young, highly motivated and experienced marketing team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing start up and have a blank canvas to build our search capabilities from ground up for a multi brand operation. Job description:
Desired skills and experience:
- Ownership of all SEO related matters within the organization
- Build a strategy around best SEO practices
- Assess the SEO landscape and ensure up to date strategies are being set
- Create a search safe haven for our brands through brand protection techniques
- Construct robust PBN’s in multiple markets
- Work closely with CMO and other stakeholders ensuring optimal output from the SEO Channel
- Own the technical SEO wing and work hand in hand with our 3rd party software provider ensuring best practices are being adhered to.
- Preferably 3 years working in SEO role preferably in the iGaming industry.
- Familiar with digital marketing channels such as SEO, PPC, and social media, and how these channels function.
- Experience with analytical and tracking tools and a general understanding of main KPIs in online acquisition strategies
- Having a degree in finance / math or accounting would be an advantage
- Good teamwork, communication skills and networking ability.
- Fluency in a second language will be considered an advantage but is not essential
- Strong sales, negotiation, problem-solving skills