- Oversee a number of key initiatives
- At least 2 years experience in project/product manager within iGaming
- Great benefits package offered
For several of its websites and day-to-day operations, our client is currently seeking to appoint a Head of Performance Marketing
with experience in social media advertising and funnel optimisation.
This candidate should have a proven track record of success in the paid marketing lead generation industry, scaling resources through independent contractors, and using them to grow products on their own. This is an intriguing position with a focus on both the worldwide and the regulated US online gambling sector.Key Responsibilities:
Who are you?
- Oversee a number of key initiatives, assume responsibility for them, and offer clear guidance to promote conversion;
- Establish the product's vision and strategy, with accountability for the road map's development, administration, and delivery;
- Recognise the demands of the consumer, partner, and business to direct a transparent and thorough product road map;
- Ensure that the product delivers business value quickly by owning and iterating the whole product life cycle across design, analysis, development, and delivery;
- Start the process of creating, expanding, and optimising new and existing products;
- Start the process of working with the paid marketing team to implement, carry out, and optimise the (paid) marketing plan for each product;
- Establishing and managing the product budgets; Managing the current resources and stakeholders (both internal and external);
- Foster a strong culture of testing and learning, encourage quick failure and continuous improvement, and use data to create a unique client experience;
- Taking on responsibility for meeting the goals set for a project; maximising user conversion to the project's brand(s); and performing any other unclear tasks and/or duties that may reasonably be expected of them in this role;
- Finding new opportunities that support the companies' revenue stream and assessing their viability;
- Comply with any legitimate and reasonable requests from the Company, its Director, Chief Commercial Officer, and ultimate Beneficial Owners.
The ideal applicant has interest in or experience with paid marketing. The ability to create, implement, and improve conversion strategies for diverse projects that concentrate on attracting consumers through PPC, paid social, and organic social channels is required for this position.
You will be in charge of overseeing the entire customer experience, from collaborating with the paid marketing team to drive traffic to the content team to ensure the best user experience across a variety of CRM tools. You will also be responsible for collaborating with the developers and designers to convert users on-site.
We're searching for someone that enjoys conceptualising and developing the brand, the product, and the strategy for our initiatives and places a strong emphasis on raising overall product performance.What do you have to offer?
- Possess good knowledge of PPC and/or paid social marketing from working with these channels or directly with these departments;
- Have at least two (2) years of experience as a project/product manager in an online marketing setting;
- Expertise managing a project from requirements to completion and converting a user journey into product needs;
- Outstanding technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills as well as the capacity for cross-functional collaboration;
- Knowledge of creating or working with briefs for conversion-optimized landing pages;
- Must be results-driven and have a track record of finishing tasks quickly;
- Ability to prioritise tasks and make trade-off decisions both independently and in collaboration with important stakeholders;
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with an eye for innovation;
- Preferable experience in iGaming (casinos/sports betting);
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Speak English very well.