- Hybrid work!
- Travel and Leisure benefit!
- Meal allowance!
We are looking for a Senior Analytics Manager to lead our rapidly growing "Betting & Gaming Analytics" team. This role sits within a larger Data Analytics team, part of the Data team which also includes Data Science, Data Product and Product Analytics.
The "Betting & Gaming Analytics" team is responsible for delivering business analytics as well as analytics solutions for the business teams defining the very heart of our business model, e.g. our whole betting & gaming strategy and offer. As such, you role will involve close interactions with business executives and departmental heads (mainly for Sports, Casino, Poker & Turf teams), including top management.
Your responsibilities will be:
• Build, manage and help grow a team of data analysts.
• Help up-skill the team, providing hands-on technical and business guidance to junior analysts when needed. Ensure high quality of team’s insights and output.
• Define the evolution of our analytical strategy on performance analytics and key strategic projects.
• Maintain close relationships with stakeholders from business teams, and our partner teams on the data engineering side.
• Influence the business teams when needed, pushing them to adopt the right KPIs and the right strategy.
• You have a Master’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or Computer Science or equivalent from a top university.
• You are proficient in SQL.
• You have a solid experience in managing and growing Data Analytics teams.
• You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• You are a team player, able to collaborate effectively in a matrix environment and influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
• You are already familiar with gaming industry and already have notions about gambling business model & offer
• Travel & Leisure benefit up to €600 per year.
• Fitness benefit up to €15 per month.
• Meal allowance.
• Private health insurance after 6 months of employment.
• Private pension scheme after 6 months of employment.
• Relocation package.
• Flexibility and remote working arrangement.
• Possibility to work remotely from home country for few weeks/year.
• Constant focus on skills development with a personalized annual training program.
• Career development in an international environment