- Work for an up and coming CSP
- An opportunity to grow with the company
- Vibrant office where average age is below 30
Looking for an ambitious Senior Accounting Executives to provide support to the accounting department by managing daily accounting tasks for our clients.
The ideal candidate must be familiar with accounting principles, be able to work comfortably with numbers and attentive to detail. Responsibilities
- Post and process invoices and journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded;
- Assist/ Review of reconciliations;
- Payment processing, issue of invoices and posting of invoices
- Assist in the administration and book keeping
- Preparation of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements;
- Reviewing of expenses, payroll records as assigned;
- Prepare and submit quarterly/yearly VAT reports;
- Assisting and preparation of monthly/yearly closing up to the finalizing of the Financial Statements;
- Assist with other accounting projects;
- Supervise and mentoring of other junior accounting executives within the company;
- Coordinating with clients and maintaining a portfolio of clients within different sectors.
- Ensure efficient client services and provide support to administration staff.
- Qualifications – In the final stages or in possession of an ACCA qualification or similar qualifications;
- A minimum experience of 3 year in a client accounting role will be considered as an asset;
- Great attention to detail;
- Good understanding of basic accounting and financial reporting principles;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office;
- Must be able to plan and deal with unexpected changes on a day-to-day basis and must be able to work with tight deadlines;
- Problem-solving skills and can work on his/her own initiative
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong organizational skills.