- Manage the Trust Accounts department
- Directly reporting to the Head of Finance
- At least 2 years experience in similar role required
A reputable Corporate & Trust provider looking for a Trust Accounts Officer to join their team in Malta. You will answer to the Head of Finance and manage the Trust Accounts department. The ideal applicant will have begun the ACCA, speak Maltese with fluency, and have two years of experience in a comparable position.Key Responsibilities:
What do you have to offer?
- Providing client bookkeeping to a portfolio of trust clients and companies;
- Performing bank and other nominal ledgers reconciliations;
- Assisting in the preparation of accounts for reporting purposes;
- Liaising with trustees and handling various requests in a timely manner;
- Liaising with auditors and assisting in the preparation of final accounts for audit;
- Carrying out other general accounting duties as may be required.
- Initial stages of ACCA qualification (or equivalent);
- Proficient in English and Maltese;
- Must have minimum two (2) years experience in similar role;
- Ability to organise work effectively;
- Attention to detail;
- Understanding the company and your role within it, and how your own actions affect the wider business;
- Being able to work effectively with others;
- Taking actions which respect the needs and contributions of others;
- Helping to shape the agreed way of working and then supporting it;
- Expressing ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in individual and group situations, adjusting language terminology and non-verbal communication as appropriate.