- Defining marketing strategy and budgets
- Reporting to the CMO
- Complete remote work offered
With speedy payments and simple access, our client provides the most rewarding iGaming experience on the market. As an Acquisition Manager
, you will be in charge of implementing and carrying out the Group's acquisition strategy while reporting to the CMO.The Role:
What do you have to offer?
- Defining marketing strategy and budgets in close collaboration with the CMO; developing and executing successful acquisition campaigns and journeys;
- In charge of paid and programmatic ad campaigns;
- Find potential influencers across all social media channels, and ensure that influencers' efforts are as effective as possible;
- Help the marketing team with the activation of sponsorships;
- Locate and onboard potential affiliates.
- Prior experience working in a position related to digital acquisition marketing; familiarity with paid advertisements;
- A working knowledge of influencer marketing on social media;
- A comprehensive knowledge of affiliate marketing;
- Understanding of betting and sports in general;
- Exceptional writing in English;
- Excellent cryptographic knowledge;
- A member of the squad who is very organized;
- Being at ease working flexible hours in a startup atmosphere;
- Ability to think creatively and with a can-do attitude when solving difficulties for clients.